We are meeting needs, deepening relationships, & addressing urgent issues around our world.
We have the privilege of supporting missionaries and ministering in many areas around the world. Learn more about our partners below.
Upcoming Trips/Serve Opportunties
Support Ukrainian Refugees
We have an opportunity for you to tangibly help the people of Ukraine. In partnership with Cru (Campus Crusade for Christ) and our missionary partner Gusti, you can support Ukrainian refugees in Moldova. Thousands of Ukrainians are fleeing from war to Moldova, one of the smallest and poorest countries in Europe. Follow the link to learn more and donate.
- Taking the Gospel to the Turkish influenced part of the Muslim World
- Church planting, evangelism, and discipleship
- Education of Missionary children through a Christian international school
- Partnering with the Burundian Christians to share the hope of Christ and see the country restored
- Meeting spiritual, physical and emotional needs while equipping Burundians with skills and tools to provide for their families, thereby transforming families, villages and the nation
- Providing water filters, Bibles and tools for discipleship in communities, churches and schools
- Partnering with Vision Trust to serve at-risk children through health interventions, educational support, spiritual and community development
- Working with children in an impoverished neighborhood of Santa Domingo who are at daily risk of environmental violence, drug abuse and inadequate nutrition
- Sending short-term teams each summer to minister spiritually and physically to children and families through VBS events, community evangelism and light construction
- Partnering with La Mision to provide impoverished communities with medical, dental and vision care
- Conducting VBS events for kids and teaching them about God
- Visiting village homes and providing the families with water filter systems
Republic of Georgia
- Partnering with local pastors and international mission agencies, to minister to Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) who live in Georgia
- Sharing the Gospel and the love of Christ in IDP villages by providing food, clothing and other essentials
- Leading Bible studies and establishing home churches and conducting VBS events