Helping you move toward rebuilding your life
Thursdays | 6:30 pm | Room 206
Fall Session begins September 8, 2022
GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone. GriefShare groups meet weekly to help you face the challenges and move toward rebuilding your life. Each GriefShare session has three distinct elements:
- Video seminar with experts
- Support group discussion with focus
- Personal study and reflection
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GriefShare is a seasonal ministry that meets Thursdays at 6:30 pm in Room 206. The Fall Session begins September 8, 2022.
Childcare is available!
- First, complete the one-time childcare registration form below. You only have to complete this form once.
- After that, come back here weekly by 7pm the Monday before GriefShare to RSVP for childcare.